sábado, agosto 08, 2009

Direito a ser Feliz

Well.. this is being writen following a two-in-a-row-romantic-movie-couch-watching-night so..

Just the other day a good friend of mine said everybody thinks they're entitled to happiness.. and that it was a problem of nowadays society..


At that moment I argued that everybody should be entitled to it, even if happiness didn't present itself as we usually dream it..
I went on about how I wished to consider myself happy eventualy, even if I found myself by my own.. I said I could be happy if I found this great job I was passionate about, a confortable home and maybe keep some good friends at close range..some music and books..

Even though I do believe people should or at least could be happy like this.. after all these movies and romantic stories I just can't help dreaming about something different..
(as always, we are driven to want this deliriously happy life that actually doesn't exist anyways)

Still.. why does society bribe us with this fake idea of perfect when life just isn't like that??
Doesn't anybody wonder if that is just an excuse to be miserable???
OK, I might sound just a little bitter and all.. but I just don't know one person who's got a movie's perfect life..

Etiquetas: