quarta-feira, maio 14, 2008

note to self.. and likings

Maybe I can see I really really like someone when I just love all about their music and when I just can't think of a song I'd rather have than theirs'..
I also really really like someone if I can think of being driven by them... anywhere.. 30 or 3000 km..

Anyway.. I like grown up guys talking together.. it often strains into politics and economics and I really like it.. they're all about thoughts and ideas and opinions... GOOD!!!

I like Radiohead as my soundtrack.. even though it can be a bit grey sometimes..
I like discussing concert tickets that I know I can't have..
I like hearing someone playing the piano or the guitar or a tambourine..
I like new places with the right people..
I like comunist people...
I like people who will work on something to earn money but whose life project includes something as a library and happiness..
I like knowing people better..
I like making stupid personal questions..
I like bursting into dancing..
I like my little leaps when I'm happy..
I like skin signs in the right places..
I like men with soothing calm voices..
I like sweet eyes..
I like it when I can read into someone's smile..
I like to sit on the floor..
I like to learn german..
I like to speak as I choose... Italian meets english and portuguese!!

Well.. and I am too happy now, I just couldn't sleep without writing something!!
Good night..

Etiquetas:

2 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I like cute noses.
I like listening foreigner music.
I like chating at breakfast.
I like leaving once in a while.
I like a good hug when I come back
I like reading other people's likes.

9:43 da tarde  
Blogger Fred said...

I bet you love hugging! =)

11:47 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home