quinta-feira, junho 19, 2008

Feeling small..

... but in a GREAT way!!!
:D

These days I've just had these conversations about the world and economics and politics and environment.. I don't know..
.. it's about time I start doing something and changing my/our world.

I always always believed each and every person can make a difference.. actually, I am more and more sure that it probably is the only answer for the unbalance we are experiencing now.

So.. I'm starting TODAY.
computer hours, recycling, buying from fair trade and turning off the TV instead of leaving it in stand by... and NOT BUYING ANYTHING I don't need..

Can I do it???

I have no idea...

(probably not)

... but I sure feel inspired right NOW.


PS - CRISIS... - I have absolutely no idea of what I want to do with my life..
PPS - Asking for music, longing for hug, not speaking at the right time and wondering about it.. come on, admit it.. a little infatuated..
PPPS - I'm crazy for people. Truly CRAZY about them.

Etiquetas: