quinta-feira, fevereiro 08, 2007

"rags to rags"


"There's a spider crawling

On the bathroom mirror

Right on top of my right eye

And I can't stop staring back


How did I get this way?

Take a big look at a living lie

Rags to rags and rust to rust

How do you stand when you've been crushed?

(...)

So rags to riches was a bust...

But I'll show them one day

That I can buy and sell the world

And one day I'll come through

My American dream

But it won't mean a fuckin' thing

..."

Eels


PS - Detesto desperdício de beijos e meiguice... e ainda mais aquele pseudo-gostar-muito em constante banho-maria que, se olharmos bem, simplesmente não existe.

PPS - música para alguém me dar... Beautiful freak

PPPS - independentemente da minha screwed-upness.. gosto de acreditar no k me dizem nos sonhos e ainda sonho com os serões e cotidiano a ouvir uma guitarra muito meiguinha..