quarta-feira, fevereiro 08, 2006

Morte

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I


It's so sad when suffering invades all the known parts of who you are and takes over...
It's utterly aching to feel lost in a world that makes less sense because someone is no longer part of it...
It's terribly real the energy of pure pain and despair when facing the loss of a grand person, someone respected and loved for exactly who they are.
It is impossible to witness this amount of nothingness and feel willing to be.


When I hurt, I feel small and don't talk or smile at all.. I just lay there, in absolute absence, wishing to scare away anyone who might feel tempted to approach me.
I feel sadness and loneliness make good company for each other.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

but my mommy always told me that misery loves company... and my mommy is all I can trust.

10:20 da tarde  
Blogger Sergio Figueiredo said...

worst than all, they feed each other...

12:41 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home