domingo, março 05, 2006

Living the movies

These days I've been kind of thoughtfull and have concluded a great part of my life is dreamt or imagined and I don't even know if I'm leaving some space for reality...

I had had this bad habit of always reading, watching people and movies and at some point I think I got used to sharing their joys and loves, forgetting to reach out for my own...
Sometime ago I got better (I think I changed when I fell in love, first with a person, then with some groups...).
But now, I think I'm getting worse all over again, I keep living through movies or books or lyrics and music, I keep dreaming someday that perfect life will happen and everything will be just fine... I keep letting people and time go by.


Today I'm melancholic, I think I imagine and indulge myself too much.
I so often live because of some piece of a person I pick up or imagine to be mine.. maybe that is why I'm always watching people and nature around... to feed on their joys and try to make myself less empty.

Well, this came out darker than I thought.. I really must be sick.