segunda-feira, julho 17, 2006

pure hatred

I hate that I'm unlucky..
I hate that I'm too dreamy..
I hate to be stupid
I hate not knowing everything...
I hate to be shy at times..
I hate that I'm lazy
I hate being addicted to stupid stuff..
I hate that I love everything so much
I hate not to trust myself enough..
I hate to be left out
I hate that I'm too soft..
I hate that I'm lost..
I hate being alone
I hate to be weak
I hate that I don't fight..
I hate that I run from choice..
I hate that I let people go..
I hate that I let people down
I hate that I won't change..
I hate to be still a child..
I hate not to drive perfectly
I hate that I don't draw well
I hate not chasing my dreams..
I hate to be too self-conscious at times..
I hate not being pretty enough
I hate letting myself down..
I hate to be disappointed..
I hate to quit
I hate to leave
I hate selfishness
I hate not being brave enough
I hate that I'm irresponsible..

...

I hate this thing my sister always does... :P it makes me really really mad

...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sergio Figueiredo said...

obviously, you're not talking about yourself 'cause that makes no sense. should be proud of yourself!

9:36 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home