terça-feira, abril 04, 2006

Soundtrack


Just finishing (or trying to) some work and loosing myself in the talented soundtrack of "The talented Mr. Ripley".
I don't really remember the film, except that it was sour in more than one way, it is lovely to hear Matt Damon singing tenderly though..


My funny valentine;
Sweet, comic valentine;
You make me smile with my heart.

Your looks are laughable;
Unphotographable;
Yet, you're my favorite work of art.

Is your figure - less than Greek?
Is your mouth - a little weak?
When you open it to speak, are you smart?

Don't change a hair for me;
Not if you care for me;
Stay, little valentine, stay!
Each day is valentine's day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sergio Figueiredo said...

versão do chet baker! se quiseres arranjo-te o CD.

7:19 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home