segunda-feira, abril 03, 2006

tiny little things

Have you ever noticed that things we dearly love or truely hate about ourselves, our loves and the world, tend to be tiny little things that mostly are well kept secrets??

Sometimes I catch myself wondering about it... and how its those tiny little things that really make us fall in love (with ourselves and others) and make a difference in the way we see people around us.. good and bad.



PS - Yesterday I found something I truely liked about me... too bad those loveable things I find about me, are almost always one of those tiny little unnoticeable things that noone cares about..

3 Comments:

Blogger Paayka said...

i am curios, which things are you happy about?
I dont think, they are so tiny...they are pretty visible, but not for everyone!

7:10 da tarde  
Blogger Inês said...

mas normalmente são também essas coisas pequeninas que nós nem sequer reparamos em nós mesmos que fazem com que os outros se apaixonem por nós... :)

7:19 da tarde  
Blogger lu said...

é.. secalhar tens razão.. :)

7:35 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home